Director of Sports Medicine
Brian Hardy, M.Sc, A.T., C.
Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Physical Health Management, Hiram College
Graduate Degree: Master of Science in Biology, emphasis in Exercise Science, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Athletic Training Experience:
- Intern Athletic Trainer at Centre College in Danville, KY (1996 to 1997)
- Head Athletic Trainer at Doherty High School with HEALTHSOUTH (1997 to 2001)
- Sports Medicine Coordinator for Colorado Springs School District Eleven with HEALTHSOUTH in Colorado Springs (2000 to 2004)
- Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (2001 to 2003)
- Two-Week Volunteer Rotation at United States Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs Colorado (July 2010)
- Sports Medicine Coordinator for various USA Volleyball Junior and National Team events, including 2004 and 2005 Girls Junior Olympics National Championships, 2006 through 2009 and 2011 USAV High Performance Championships and 2009 Women's National Team Tryouts
- Staff Athletic Trainer for USA Fencing at 2008, 2009 Summer Nationals and 2009 through 2011 Junior & Cadet World Championships in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Baku, Azerbaijan and Amman, Jordan. International World Cup travel in 2012 to German and Italy with USA Women's Foil National Team.
- Sports Medicine Provider for USA Boxing National Tourament in 2011 and 2012
- Consultant for Team Semper Fi, High Performance Program for future Paralympians