Your $120 gift makes you a member of the fast-growing
Ent UCCS Basketball Booster Club
-Providing a spark for the future of UCCS basketball-
By supporting the Booster Club, you:
- Provide scholarships: Your gift helps our Division II basketball teams compete, and enables us to educate student-athletes who might not otherwise be able to afford UCCS.
- Get unprecedented access: Booster Club members receive VIP seating, invitations to receptions with UCCS Mountain Lion players and coaches, and a Booster Club polo shirt.
- Multiply your impact: Each qualifying contribution is matched by Ent Federal Credit Union up to $25,000 annually, doubling your gift's value.
- Foster academic success: The average GPA of both the men's and women's team exceeds 3.0, also exceeding the campus average.
- Fuel the community, and the future: Your gift builds local pride and supports a popular, affordable family fun option. And with more than 50 percent of of UCCS alumni remaining in Colorado Springs, you seed the region's ecomomy and knowledge base for years to come.
Consider Booster Club support at the $240 level to provide more scholarships to deserving, talented basketball student-athletes.
To join the Ent UCCS Basketball Booster Club, call Melinda Hagemann at 719-255-5103 or visit cufund.org/give-now.